2018/2019 SIGMA SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME CALL FOR APPLICATION
Sigma Club, University of Ibadan, is a social and philanthropic students’ organization founded in 1950 by male undergraduates of the University of Ibadan.The club breeds fraternal group of gentlemen and places high premium on good character, discipline, integrity and national development.
Sigma club, University of Ibadan uses this medium to request applications from eligible undergraduate students of the University of Ibadan.
The scholarship covers tuition, accommodation, books and other germane expenses of the beneficiary.
The Worth of the Scholarship is One Hundred Thousand Naira (N100,000) only for Ten (10) beneficiaries annually throughout their undergraduate studies.
Candidate must be:
– Female or Male undergraduate of the University of Ibadan who must be in 200 level at the beginning of 2018/2019 academic session.
– possess a minimum CGPA of 3.50 as at the beginning of 2018/2019 academic session
REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICATION
– Student Identity Card
– JAMB Admission Letter
– 2017/2018 first Semester Transcript
– Attestation of Good Character from the Dean of Students and Head of Department.
– A handwritten application on why the scholarship should be awarded to him/her stating Name, Faculty, Department, Level, Grade Point Average, Phone Number, Email Address, Parent/Guardian’s Name, Parent/Guardian’s Phone Number and Address.
Documents should be scanned and sent in PDF Format to [email protected]
Deadline for application: 10th March 2019
PS: applicants are not expected to be benefiting from any scholarship as at the time of application.
For enquiries, kindly contact; 07061168594, 08108554829, 08104229693
Loyalist Asibe Frank
Sigma Publicity Chairman